Monday, February 17, 2014

I'll take nine over one any day ;)

I have a new addiction.
I have a bunch of books I've read that I should probably list, but all I really care about right now is my new obsession. It's actually kind of sad. I read through the series twice, I joined an online forum group to discuss it, and I have read all the spoilers and cheat sheets out there and I still NEED more!

The Academy series by CL Stone is my new favorite series.

Okay so there's nine drool worthy guys. (that one line right there makes it totally worth the read)
Anyways, The main character is a girl name Sang. She's 16 and just moved into a new house. She meets her neighbor Kota and they become friends. The problem is Sangs mom is kind of pycho and thinks the world is out to get her.  Sang's mom doesn't allow her to be normal. Sang ends up meeting Kota's other friends and they all instantly get along.

I don't really want to say anymore because I don't want to give anything away. But the books are So so so so SO so good. I love them.

Far warning, if your uptight and conservative you won't like these books.

Right now the books are pg-13 ish but CL (the author) states that as the series progresses they will eventually be for mature audiences. So fair warning people!

Its one of those series where you yell at your kindle while your reading it... you find yourself holding your breath or blushing. It's very captivating and constantly keeps you on your toes. It makes you route for something. You fall in love with all of the characters so quickly. Its easy to read and follow as while. And the story line is an intricate web. It's constantly surprising you. The anticipation that CL builds is unlike anything else. I love it

So that's my new thing.

I am also super pumped that many of my shows are finally coming back. Walking dead is back on... Thank God. Grey's comes back soon. Vampire Diaries started up again. I really needed my Damon fix. *sigh* He's gorgeous. Also in a month or so Game of Thrones is back...yay... Survivor starts again soon as well. I was getting really bored without all of my silly reality TV.

School is also kicking my ass. I am taking six classes and in my free time I just keep re-reading the academy or reading the fan fiction people have posted for the academy. I've never written fan fiction but I might give it a try. Anyways six classes basically means no life. Although my bestest friend and I are going to the spa for the first time this friday. We are getting massages and mani-pedi's. I am so excited. I have never been and I feel real fancy. It's like in the movies. I cannot wait. I almost feel like I am being punked, because I don't get to do nice things like that.

So I've read a number of books since my last post.
1. London Fairy Tale series by Rachel Van dyken
2. Just remember to Breath by Charles Sheehan
3. Reveled by You by Clarissa Wild
4. The Mccarthy Series by Marie Force (I've read the first 6 books)
5. Resurrection by Laury Falter (LOVE This series)
6. A Neighbor from Hell Series by R. L. Mathewson (Also LOVE these)
7. Slammed Series by Colleen Hoover
8. Rome by Jay Crownover (MARKED MEN ... YES)
9.Iron fae series by Julie Kagawa (Original, LOVED it)
10. Dear Sir I'm Yours by Joley Sue Burkhart
11. Torn from you and With you by Nashoda Rose (Wicked good)
12. Gentleman's Privilege by Meg Silver (risque)
13. Tangled Beauty by K.L. Middleton
14. The Guard by Kiera Cass (Love this series)
15. Kaleidoscope by Kristen Ashley (LOVE anything by this author)
16. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
17. Sea Side series by Rachel Van Dyken (LOOOOOOOOOVE these boys)
18. Ignite by R.J. Lewis (Great story)
19. The Ex Games by J. S. Cooper
20. The Academy Series by CL Stone

I have also bought some books that I have yet to read..
The burn by Annie Oldham
Sugar Kisses by Addison Moore
Entropy by Addison Moore
Fallen Crest High by Tijan
Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd
Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis
Come as You Are by Theresa Weir
So those books are on the to-read list!

Okay so I'm going to go be real cool and chat in the Academy forum! Laterrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment