Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 3 & Day 4: Who are your blogging BFFS? & What is the last book you flung across the room?

Heylo everyone, or should I say no one because I am pretty sure no one actually reads my blog yet lol. I guess that is besides the point, I started this blog more for me anyways. Not that I don't want followers, I would love it, I just don't expect it, that's all. Anyways, I'm rambling. I had started a project a few weeks back to make my own corn hole boards from scratch. For those of you who are sitting there saying to yourself WTF is that, well you are missing out. Corn hole is a set of two board with a hole in them. You have two teams of two and throw bean bags full of corn into the holes. It is kind of like horseshoes. If you want to check it out look here http://www.playcornhole.org/  . Anyways today I finished painting them in a New England Patriots colored theme of course. They actually look pretty legit. I'm happy with it. But anyways that took up most of my day, which is why I didn't written anything earlier. I'll post a picture when their all done, not that anyone cares, but just because.

Now, to the point.... Day3 and Day4 of the Blogger Challenge. I decided to put three and four together because I knew my answer for Day 3 wouldn't be very interesting.

So Day3 is Who are your blogging BFFS?
Well I just started blogging and I don't actually have any other friends that blog. Nor do I really read any other blogs yet. I just started following some blogs and reading them but I haven't gotten through all of them yet. If anyone want to become blogging BFFS let me know. Or if anyone has any blog suggestions for me to read, I am all ears.

On to Day4: What is the last book your flung across the room?
See now this question I can answer, and I actually really enjoy it. I cannot tell you how many times I have wanted to fling a book or my kindle across the room. Sometimes I catch myself and I just scream instead. But I recently actually got so mad that I lost my composer and I flung my kindle across the room, thankfully it hit a couch and didn't break. But the book that pushed me over the edge was A Game of Thrones book. I forget if it was book two or three because I read all five in a row on my kindle... and I tend to blend series books together when I read them on my kindle. Because I cannot see the actual book. But I think it was book three which is titled A Storm of Swords. If you have yet to read Game of Thrones let me tell you, your are most def. missing out. They are the best books I have ever read. Usually you can kind of figure out the majority of the book by reading it, or at least I usually can. But these books are unreal. What ever you think is going to happen doesn't, characters you think are safe always get killed. These books are nuts. Anyways I don't want to give anything away in case  someone wants to start reading these books, but when I read the red wedding scene I through my kindle across the room. If you've read these book you know exactly what I am talking about and why I threw my kindle. I actually took a whole week off of reading because I was so mad and upset. I've never gone a whole week without reading since I graduated from high school, so its a big deal. I was that upset and frustrated. So I guess if you want to know more you have to read the book or just google it lol.

So if I do have any readers out there...Whats the last book that you've flung across the room? If you have more self control than I and haven't done that...then Whats the last book that mad you extremely mad, frustrated, or upset?

No comments:

Post a Comment