Monday, July 15, 2013

Day Two: What is your bedtime reading ritual?

Alright people, So for today's challenge they ask for me to explain my bedtime reading ritual. This is a little tough for me because I don't sleep much and when I do its not on the same schedule as everyone else. I'm pretty much nocturnal in some ways. I tend to sleep from like 4am- noon and that's just a ball park guess. But regardless of when I sleep I guess I can tell you how I get there. The ritual isn't always the same I tend to switch things up all the time. But for the most part I take a shower and brush my teeth. Put lotion on and then my pjs. Then I usually have to get a snack. I know your not suppose to eat late at night, but that is honestly when I eat the most and I'm still pretty tiny so I'm not going to change this habit. I usually got for ice cream, nachos, strawberries, or sometimes a salad. Then I go down to my room and turn on my nightstand lamp. I prop my pillows up so I can eat. Eating in bed gross I know, but I make sure I don't get any crumbs or anything. I am the only one allowed to eat in our bed it drives me insane with my boyfriend does it. Hypocritical, I know, its just a quirk of mine I guess. Then I turn on the TV. I tend to read with the tv on, I'm not one for silence. Then I grab my kindle and read while eating my snack. The reading usually continues until the wee hours of the morning, until I feel like I just can't keep my eyes open anymore. Then I pass out.

Well I've posted a few post so far and I think I am doing okay? Can I get some feedback from my fellow blogger?

What are the do's and don't? Am I doing okay? Lets who can be my first ever comment! Thanks people!

No comments:

Post a Comment