Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 5 Challenge: Recommend A Tear Jerker

Day five people, recommend a tear jerker...oh boy this is tough. I feel like so many books make me cry.  Most books that make me cry probably aren't even intended to.
If you want a real tear jerker though I'd probably have to recommend Nicholas Sparks books. I balled my eyes out at the end of Dear John and the Guardian. Like literally couldn't read because I was sobbing. Message in  a Bottle and The rescue got to me as well just not as bad as the other two.

Another book that had me crying hysterically was The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffnegger.

The Chemical Garden Series by Lauren DeStefano got to me too, I think because I was a girl and I could picture myself in their situation.

Any book by Maria V Snyder usually gets to me because I love her characters, whether its the Healer Series, the Glass Series or the Poison Study Series, they are all such good books.

I basically cry when ever I read any of the Vampire Diary books by L. J. Smith, they are so good and I get so attached to the characters.

Also the Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson really got to me because of the "kid" factor.

The Hunger Game books by Suzzane Collins made me cry because I just felt so bad, it seemed like it was one thing after another in that book.

There are tons more but those are my favorites that I would recommend people read if they haven't already.

What is your favorite book that has made you ball you eyes out?
Let me know I would love to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment