Thursday, August 22, 2013

"You could say I'm a Dreamer.... But I'm not the only one" (JL)

I may or may not have a problem. The first step is always admitting it right? Well I kind of, sort of, stayed up until 6am finishing City of Glass. What is wrong with me? Have you ever been so drawn into a story that time passes without you noticing? One minute I was in a mystical place inside my book, then the next I was thirsty and went to take a sip of water, realizing I was in my room and was like "Oh jeeze its light outside, oh man birds are singing. damn what time is it, oh shit its 530am, I better hurry up an finish this book". HA I have issues. I'd like to sit here and tell you that this is a rare occurrence for me, but if I'm going to be honest, and I have no reason not to be, its not. It happens way more frequently than I should probably admit. I would like to blame my Pisces side and say its because of my dreamer mentality. I'd like to say that I have no choice in the matter and that I am cosmically bound to have my head in the clouds and to disappear into fantasy worlds. If any of you are a Pisces I am sure you can relate!
 Here I can prove it to you all, here are just a few quotes from websites about Pisces:

"Women born under the Zodiac Sign Pisces, the Sign of the subconscious mind, are mystical, imaginative, and need a regular outlet for their tremendous creativity."

"These women have an inclination for painting, performing arts, writing or various other creative pursuits. They works are often an extension of their personalities, reflecting how they are insides and what they might be going through emotionally at that point in time."

"Represented by a pair of Fish, the Pisces are spiritual, selfless and focused on the soul’s journey towards salvation. But, so caught up they are in their perfect, idealistic worlds that at times, they may have a tough time distinguishing the fact from fantasy."

"These women are quite impractical and indecisive, and in most likelihood, feel uneasy while dealing with the real world. In order to avoid pain and heartache, they would simply avoid confrontation and bitter arguments. Run away or just go with the flow – either of the two is their way dealing with the problems, on most occasions."

To learn more about Pisces 


So see I told you its not entirely my fault. I was born this way. I can't help but loose myself into a fantasy land. Even if I am nocturnal, maybe that's not my fault either?  Anyways, I am still in love with the Immortal Instrument Series! They just keep getting better and better! I don't want to go into to much detail in case some of you plan on reading it but WOW. I of course, am going to start the next book today which is titled The City of Fallen Angels. I am beyond excited!

Also I feel that I have to mention that yesterday I made some homemade sangria, which I am wicked pumped about. (And before you say anything, YES I said WICKED, I am from Mass and we used this word frequently, so get over it.) The white sangria has and will be sitting in my fridge with fresh fruit in it for 48 before my friend and I drink it all Friday night. I do admit I had to taste test it today just to make sure it was good, and OMG it is delish! I am going to have to be careful because it taste so good, but I know for a fact that two glasses will get me a buzz. Wine with liquor kind of all hits me at once. Not in a bad way though ;)

Well then. I feel like I should get back to reading the 10 or so books that I have, considering it is my day off.  Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment